Welcome to Certified Document Destruction and Recycling
Information is one of your organization’s greatest assets. But in the wrong hands, it can quickly become an enormous liability – ethically, legally, and financially. Old paper files take up valuable space, obsolete computers and electronic waste are a hazard, and boxes full of dated magnetic tapes are problematic. These items should not be simply thrown in the dumpster, but should be thoroughly destroyed and recycled!
That’s why it’s advisable to dispose of your paper documents, computer media, and other sensitive information with utmost care. Select a company proven to ensure security, privacy, and compliance with the latest regulations.
Simply put, this is Certified Document Destruction and Recycling, Inc.’s focus and specialty. Our information destruction services are tailored to meet your exact requirements. Our solutions provide the highest levels of service, protection and logistical ease. We fully comply with the terms and conditions promulgated under HIPAA set for the in Business Associate Agreements for organizations that are Covered Entity’s or possess Protected Health Information.
Certified Document Destruction & Recycling (CDDR) has grown to become the leading and most respected provider of document destruction and computer/electronics recycling services in Central and Western New York.
Other companies may say they focus on document shredding, but in reality they primarily sell uniform rentals, industrial supplies or document storage. Not Certified Document Destruction and Recycling, Inc.! We’re locally owned in Rochester, NY and have been around since 1974 focusing on document and information destruction service for our clients.
We serve companies and organizations of all sizes and are proud of the longstanding relationships we’ve established with clients in manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, non-profit, the legal and financial sectors, retail, and many other areas.
Credentials and Key Advantages with CDDR
- Licensed Document Destruction Contractor with NYS Department of State
- Registered Recycling Facility with NYS DEC
- Registered E-Waste Collection Site with NYS DEC
- In business since 1974, locally owned; not a franchise, chain or branch
- We handle it and shred it ourselves, no drop-off partners or third party collaborations!
- Constant video surveillance electronic security systems in force at our facility at all times
- We specialize in document shredding; both mobile (at your location) or at our facility; your choice.
- We’re not a uniform company, offer carpet rentals or sell first aid supplies!
Certified Document Destruction and Recycling proudly serves customers throughout western and central New York including Buffalo NY, Syracuse NY, and Utica NY, Corning NY, Elmira NY. If you don’t see your area mentioned, please contact us we are always happy to discuss expanding our service area.