Employment Opportunities : CDL A or B Driver
Certified Document Destruction and Recycling, a family owned and operated business in Rochester, NY that has been in business since 1974 focusing on document and information destruction service for our clients. , has an opening for a class CDL A or B driver.
Ideal Candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports.
- Possess a clean driving record
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Class A or B CDL license with airbrake endorsement
- The ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds.
Certified Document Destruction and Recycling offers the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health coverage, dental, vision
- Short term disability and paid time off
Please apply in Person Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m at 1133 Emerson Street, Rochester NY 14606, or you can apply online at www.cdd-r.com
(no phone calls please)
We accept all major credit cards.
If I had to say anything at all that stands out about CDDR, it’s that you guys are quick and painless to deal with.
You are my one stop shop when it comes to any disposal that requires special handing and document destruction. You certainly make my life easier.
- Ruspac, Rochester, NY
I just wanted to drop you a quick note regarding your service. We have just completed our first year with your service and it has been a blessing. Whenever we call for pick-up your drivers are always very prompt when responding as well as courteous.
In review we have saved several man-hours using your service and it has all but paid for itself. In speaking with my colleagues throughout the district the consensus seems to be the same.
Thank you again.
- Marcy Clapper, Assistant to the Director of Special Education, Spencerport Central School District
I would like to thank the employees of Certified Documents and Destruction for the excellent customer service we received. With years of government mandated paperwork the handling and destruction of these sensitive documents is very important to us. The amount professionalism from your employees is incredible. Thank you for making this a seamless process.